Thursday, February 6, 2014

2 years now...


It's now been 2 years since Zipper was taken from us, and I still feel the pain. When I see pictures of her, all the memories come flooding back.
  • I'll never be able to take her on another walk.
  • I'll never be able to drive her to any of her favorite spots like the beach or a few specific cemeteries.
  • I'll never be able to come home and see her so happy to see me. 
  • I'll never be able to eat McDonald's Chicken McNuggets or a Dairy Queen Blizzard again.
  • I'll always have a hole in my heart.
  • I'll never get to see her so excited to play in the snow or in tall grass.
For all this I personally place all the blame on Nichole DeBellis. Without her, I might still have Zipper in my life. For that, I will never forgive her. This is why I write here about Zipper and the truth behind Prednisone.

This post brought to you thanks to the First Amendment:

No comments:

Post a Comment